A simple toilet clog or backed-up sink may seem like no big deal at first, but if every effort to remedy the situation fails, you know it’s time to call a plumber. A video pipeline inspection will reveal what’s happening inside your pipes, and if the problem is serious enough, it may require re-piping.
Before you submit to the whims of a plumbing company that wants to dig up your lawn, consider trenchless sewer repair. This is the method Albert Nahman Services uses to repair burst, cracked, or corroded underground pipes.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
Your landscaping is important to you, so it’s important to us, too. That’s why the sewer repair experts at Albert Nahman Services use trenchless pipe repair, a method for re-lining underground pipes that doesn’t turn your property into a construction zone.
Two primary no-dig techniques allow us to service and repair your sewer pipes quickly and effectively without disrupting your property with unsightly trenches. These include pipe bursting and pipe relining.
Pipe bursting involves digging a small access hole at both ends of the pipe and feeding a flexible replacement pipe into the hole. The damaged sewer line serves as a guide for the new pipe to follow. A large, pointed installation head splits the old pipe as it’s pulled into place. This is the method of choice if the old sewer line has collapsed or been crushed.
Pipe relining involves creating a new pipe inside the old one. A plumber inserts a sturdy lining material that coats the inside of the damaged pipe. The liner is inflated and held in place until it hardens. The final result is a smooth, seamless pipe that takes over where the damaged one failed.
What Problems Can be Fixed with Trenchless Drain Repair?
Sewer lines may become damaged for many reasons. Here are some of the problems that are eligible for trenchless sewer repair:
- Broken sewer pipes caused by tree root intrusion
- Severe blockages in the sewer line from household debris
- Persistent backups or leaky sewer lines
- Collapsed drain pipes caused by earth movement or a settling foundation
- Damage from the freeze/thaw cycle
- Undersized pipes that no longer accommodate your home’s water needs
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer & Drain Repair
Choose Albert Nahman Services for no-dig sewer repair in Berkeley. Here’s what our customers love about our trenchless techniques:
- Average completion times are less than one day.
- You don’t have to worry about your lawn, garden, driveway, sidewalks, or patio getting ripped up.
- Trenchless sewer repair costs less than doing it the traditional way.
- The repair work is as reliable and long-lasting as conventional sewer line replacement.
- We guarantee our work for your peace of mind.
If you think your sewer system needs extensive work, call Albert Nahman Services at 510-843-6904 to schedule a sewer inspection and discover if trenchless repair techniques will work for you.